Advantages of Huihao Decorative Tinted Color Laminated Glass
1)Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will
adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength
to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize
their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5)Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
PVB Color: Clear, Green, Blue, Bronze, Grey, Milk, White, etc. Glass Color: Clear, extra clear, light & dark bronze, light & dark grey, light & dark blue, light & dark green, pink, etc.
Images details of Huihao Decorative Tinted Color Laminated Glass Used For Glass Cabinet Doors
woven mesh fabric
stainless steel wire/copper wire
Specifications of Huihao Decorative Tinted Color Laminated Glass Used For Glass Cabinet Doors
structure of Huihao Decorative Tinted Color Laminated Glass Used For Glass Cabinet Doors
Metal fabric laminated glass is formed as a sandwich of 2 sheets of glass which are bonded together with PVB interlayer under heat and pressure. It could be two pieces of clear float glass bonded with color PVB, also could be color float glass bonded with clear PVB, the performance almost the same, but the color PVB is cheaper than color float glass, so prefer which type, depends on your requirement.
Application of Huihao Decorative Tinted Color Laminated Glass
safety laminated glass is Widely used in this modern world such as :
1.External use of windows and doors of offices, houses, shops, school and villa, etc.
2. Interior use of glass screens, partitions, stair railings, kitchen splashbacks, etc.
3. Furnitures like glass table-tops, glass shelves, glass cabinet doors, etc.