Glass laminated metal fabrics present an assortment of fabrics for architectural uses and impressive interior design application
capabilities. The particularity of weave metal fabrics are enhanced by the weft yarns which are all in 100% metal. metal fabrics
are produced using stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminum yarns resulting in materials providing the haptic feedback and
the appeal of fabrics, yet featuring the properties of metals.
PVB Color: Clear, Green, Blue, Bronze, Grey, Milk, White, etc. Glass Color: Clear, extra clear, light & dark bronze, light & dark grey, light & dark blue, light & dark green, pink, etc.
Images details of Architectural Canopies Safety Laminated Glass With Beautiful Woven Mesh Fabric
Beautiful woven mesh fabric
stainless steel wire
Advantages of safety Fabric laminated glass
1. Over 20years experiences on glass manufacturing.
2. Top qualtity glass with ISO and 3C Certificate, exporting to many countries all over the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Dockside warehouses beside three of China main container seaports, ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
Specifications of Architectural Canopies Safety Laminated Glass With Beautiful Woven Mesh Fabric
structure of Architectural Canopies Safety Laminated Glass With Beautiful Woven Mesh Fabric
Metal fabric laminated glass is formed as a sandwich of 2 sheets of glass which are bonded together with PVB interlayer under heat and pressure. It could be two pieces of clear float glass bonded with color PVB, also could be color float glass bonded with clear PVB, the performance almost the same, but the color PVB is cheaper than color float glass, so prefer which type, depends on your requirement.
Application of Architectural Canopies Safety Laminated Glass With Beautiful Woven Mesh Fabric
safety laminated glass is Widely used in this modern world such as :
1.External use of windows and doors of offices, houses, shops, school and villa, etc.
2. Interior use of glass screens, partitions, stair railings, kitchen splashbacks, etc.
3. Furnitures like glass table-tops, glass shelves, glass cabinet doors, etc.